Activate TBS channel on Roku
To watch TBS on Roku, you will not require a cable or a satellite connection, which is a huge relief for cord-cutters. All you have to do is install the app on your Roku account or device and activate the same with a TBS channel account. After which, you get to enjoy live shows, on-demand videos and a lot more from the channel. To stream the TBS on Roku streaming player,opt for Hulu TV or Sling TV. Follow the procedure given below to activate TBS channel on Roku.
Steps to activate TBS on Roku
- Go to the Streaming channels menu and under the Movies & TV category find the channel app
- On the Home screen, tap the channel icon and note down the channel activation code that appears once you open the app
- Otherwise, choose videos that are locked on the TBS app which will eventually lead you to the channel activation code
- Immediately visit the channel activation website and sign in with your channel provider's account to type the channel activation code
- Restart the device to confirm the channel addition on your streaming player after activating the channel
- You will also have an option to regenerate the activation code in case it expires before using
Channel activation errors are quite common, especially when you are dealing with a Roku device. All you have to do is visit our website Roku.com/link and find informative articles to troubleshoot such issues. You can also make use of our toll-free assistance or live chat line to get in touch with our tech support team, available 24/7.
Toll-free Number : +1-844-839-1180