Changing my Roku PIN- steps to perform!
Following guidelines can help you to reset the Roku PIN:
- Firstly, access a new web browser on your computer and navigate to the Roku sign up site.
- Next, tap the Sign-in button and provide the account credentials.
- After logging in to your Roku account, tap the Account pull-down option and choose the My Account section.
- Secondly, under the PIN preferences, you must tap the Update button.
- On the other hand, you have to input the PIN and check for
- In case of not having a Roku PIN, ensure that you create one and provide
- Further, input the four-digit code in the Create PIN field and re-enter it on the Verify PIN field.
- At last, you have to save the changes that are made.
- At the time of channel installation, you will be prompted for this PIN and offer it to install the channel.
- This can authorize the channel installation process on your device.
Want to get the detailed information regarding Roku activation via Roku com link? Talk with our professional expert squad by dialing the toll-free number +1-844-839-1180
Initiating the activation steps!
- At first, you have to set up the Roku streaming player to start with Roku activation.
- Fix one end of the HDMI cable to the Roku device and the other end to the TV's HDMI port.
- Next, power up the Roku device by attaching the power adapter at either end.
- After that, switch on the TV and pick the HDMI input of the Roku.
- Secondly, make the on-screen settings like selecting the language, display, theme, etc.
- Insert the batteries by sliding the back cover and pair it with the Roku device using the instructions.
- Further, link the Roku device to the Home wireless network.
- Select your network and connect it to it by offering the correct password.
- Thirdly, you will have the Roku activation code on the TV screen
- Besides, make a note of this code and navigate to the Roku activation site through a web browser.
- Moreover, you have to key in the activation code into the text box.
- Finally, you must log in with the Roku account using the account credentials.
- Click the Activate button to start the activation process.
- Don’t have a Roku account? Then ensure that you create one by visiting the my Roku com site.
- You will give all the info that is required in the form and set the Roku PIN.
- On the other hand, you must prefer your transaction mode to buy or rent the Roku channels.
- This completes activating the Roku account with your Roku device.
- You can now download all your favorite Roku channels from the Roku channel store and initiate its activation process.